Crawl Space Structural Repairs
A home stays secure and stable as long as the foundation it’s built on does the same. Your crawl space is a key part of your foundation because it supports the weight of your home through the girders, support columns, and foundation walls. CNT Foundations provides structural repairs for any damage to your crawl space. Call 843-405-7022 to speak to our experienced contractors in North Charleston about the best options for structural repair.
What causes crawl space structural damage?
- Structural damage in your crawl space can happen if there is:
- Mold and rot from high humidity or excessive water damage (link to poor drainage)
- Foundation settlement caused by poor construction and expansive clay soils
- Pests that burrow into your crawl space’s wooden supports because they love the dark, damp space
- Insufficient support due to overspanned beams and girders
CNT Foundations provides many options for structural repair. Our experienced contractors can install crawl space support piers, remove and replace rotten girders, and install concrete masonry unit supports. Call 843-405-7022 in North Charleston today for a free consultation on any of our structural repair solutions. CNT Foundations’ staff is dedicated to providing you with the solutions you need to protect your home for years to come.