At CNT Foundations, our foundation repair experts value education and helping those in need. We also understand that school can be a significant expense and know how hard it can be for students and their families to make ends meet. Between housing, tuition, books, and school supplies, the cost of attending college or graduate school can easily rise into the tens of thousands of dollars, if not more. To make things a little easier for students and their families, we are pleased to offer a $1,000 scholarship to an individual who is currently attending or planning to attend an accredited United States college or graduate school in the near future.
To apply for the Spring 2018 scholarship contest, applicants must submit a 500+ word essay on the following topic:
About Foundation Repair (Importance, Warning Signs, Prevention, and etc.)
The application guidelines are as follows:
- Essays must be received by February 15, 2018 – 9 AM EST.
- Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in word format (.doc / .docx). Links to Google Docs or PDFs will not be considered.
- Applicants should include their name, address, and phone number.
- The applicant should state where they are currently attending or plan to attend school in the body of their submission email.
- No additional information should be included.
Once the application deadline has passed, the essays will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria:
- Responsiveness to the question
- Grammar and style
- Thoughtfulness and originality
- The persuasiveness of the arguments presented
- Use of proper citations
We look forward to reading your submissions and helping the winner meet his or her educations costs. The winner of the 2018 scholarship will be announced by March 15, 2018.